About Me

My Photo
SNC
Hi I am very laid back and easy to get along with! I am 41 years old and I have 1wonderful girl. I have been psping for over 4 years now and I'm up to learning new things. Be on the look out for lots of new stuff!
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Timeofyourlifescraps@yahoo.com

Personal CT

Follow Me!

My Favs!

Photobucket Sami Guilty Pleasures Mythical Designs
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Monday, February 10, 2014

postheadericon Pink Goth


This tutorial was written
by Sebrina on
March 31,2012
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy this tutorial and post it through any group or claim it as your own. Please just pass my blog for the tutorials!

For this Tutorial I'm using
The art of Barbara Jensen.
You purchased her tubes Here

I am using a mask from Designs By Vaybs. Thanks for the Mask! Mask DBV Maks144 and you can get it Here

Scrap kit Fuck U - by Purple Dream Scraps. Thank you so much! You can buy this kit at Scrappin Heaven! Here

Optional Plugins Gradient Glow.


This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.

Lets get started

Open a new image 700 x 700

Copy and paste paper 15 and add your mask and merge down.

Add Splatter to the center of the mask then add sparkles on top of that duplicate & move to top center.

Add tube that you are going to work around to the center of the mask later.

Add Frame resize 94% then duplicate put one in front of your tube and one behind your tube then erase part of the duplicated frame that is covering your tube on the top and sides to make it look like she is popping out of the frame .

Sullbutterfly resize 80% place at the top left of the frame.

Cupcake2 resize 60% place at the bottom right beside the frame.

Bomb resize 40% place at the top right of the frame.

Ice resize 50% place on top of cupcake to the left side.

Bear 2 resize 40% place to the left bottom of the frame.

Kitten resize 35% and mirror place on the left side of the teddy bear.

Heart resize 40% place to the lower left of the heart bomb.

Cherries cupcake resize 40% place under Skull butterfly to make it look like the cherries are hanging out of the skulls mouth.


Now add a drop shadow to all layers



*****Optional for your tube******

I was turned on to this trick by a good friend of my named Kim. You can check her out Click Here See Kim!

On your tube if you want to make it kinda pop out a little more here is something you can do.

Duplicate your tube layer on the copy layer add a gaussian blur of 2.00 and move it below the original layer. On the original layer blend mode to hard light and change the opacity to 73. Merge the layer down and sharpen!

Crop/resize tag to your preference - add copyright/license & watermark & name ..Save as PNG or JPEG

Please leave me a comment to let me know how you liked my tutorial. And plese send me your results and I will post them up! I would love to see your results! My E-mail is Timeofyourlifescraps@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Grab My Blinkie





Who I CT For