About Me

My Photo
SNC
Hi I am very laid back and easy to get along with! I am 41 years old and I have 1wonderful girl. I have been psping for over 4 years now and I'm up to learning new things. Be on the look out for lots of new stuff!
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Timeofyourlifescraps@yahoo.com

Personal CT

Follow Me!

My Favs!

Photobucket Sami Guilty Pleasures Mythical Designs
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

postheadericon Delicious

This tutorial was written
by Sebrina on
June 9th,2010
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy this tutorial and post it through any group or claim it as your own.

For this tutorial, I’m using
The art of Elais Chatzoudis.  You can purchase his artwork Here.
Please do not use the same tube(s) unless you have the appropriate license to do so.

Template #50 By Tami @ Addictive Templates. Thank you so much!  Here

Scrap Kit Yummy - by Kim's Korner. She is Selling at Scrappin Dollars Now! Thank you so much!  Go Here To Buy


This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.

Lets get started

Open your template
Ctrl+D to duplicate
Delete the copyright layer.

On Shape 2  Layer Select all float and defloat and copy and paste paper 4 on new layer then select invert and tap delete key. Unselect and delete original layer.

On Shape 3  Layer Select all float and defloat and copy and paste paper 14 on new layer then select invert and tap delete key. Unselect and delete original layer.

On Shape 6 Layer Select all float and defloat and copy and paste paper 20 on new layer then select invert and tap delete key. Unselect and delete original layer.

On Shape 7 Layer Select all float and defloat and copy and paste paper 5 on new layer then select invert and tap delete key. Unselect and delete original layer.

On Shape 8 Layer Select all float and defloat and copy and paste paper 7 on new layer then select invert and tap delete key. Unselect and delete original layer.

On Shape 10 Layer Select all float and defloat and copy and paste paper 10 on new layer then select invert and tap delete key. Unselect and delete original layer.

On Text Layer Select all float and defloat and copy and paste paper 18 on new layer then select invert and tap delete key. Unselect and delete original layer. Add Inner Bevel 2 times 25 width, 50 smooth, 2 Depth, 0 Ambience, 0 Shine, Color White, 315 Angle, 50 Intensity, 30 Elevation. Then add drop shadow 2v, 2h,100 opacity, blur 5 color black

Place close up of tube inside the of circle and change the blend mode to Luminance ( see my tag for reference)

Position Main tube where you like or you can use my tag as a reference and place behind the word art Delicious.



You can now add elements of choice or you can use the same ones I did.

Elements:

Balloon Hearts 1,2,&3 resize 47%  place behind the circle. Use my tag for reference.
Sucker Heart04 resize 46% place behind tube.
Cookie03 place between the two tubes see my tag for reference.
Word Art01 Place at the top of the tag
Heart Doodle inside of shape 2 after you apply the paper.



*****Optional for your tube******

I was turned on to this trick by a good friend of my named Kim. You can check her out Click Here See Kim!

On your tube if you want to make it kinda pop out a little more here is something you can do.

Duplicate your tube layer on the copy layer add a gaussian blur of 2.00 and move it below the original layer. On the original layer blend mode to hard light and change the opacity to 73. Merge the layer down and sharpen!

Crop/resize tag to your preference - add copyright/license & watermark & name ..Save as PNG or JPEG

Please leave me a comment to let me know how you liked my tutorial. And please send me your results and I will post them up! I would love to see your results! My E-mail is Timeofyourlifescraps@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Grab My Blinkie





Who I CT For