About Me

My Photo
SNC
Hi I am very laid back and easy to get along with! I am 41 years old and I have 1wonderful girl. I have been psping for over 4 years now and I'm up to learning new things. Be on the look out for lots of new stuff!
View my complete profile

Contact Me

Timeofyourlifescraps@yahoo.com

Personal CT

Follow Me!

My Favs!

Photobucket Sami Guilty Pleasures Mythical Designs
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Sunday, January 12, 2014

postheadericon Rockin'

This tutorial was written
by Sebrina on
January 12,2014
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do not copy this tutorial and post it through any group or claim it as your own. Please just pass my blog for the tutorials!

For this Tutorial I'm using the art of Keith Gravey!You purchased his tubes Here

I am using a mask from Designs By Vaybs. Thanks for the Mask! Mask DBV Maks45 and you can get it Here

Scrap kit Keep On Rockin Pink- by Babycakes Scraps. Thank you so much! You can buy this kit at Bellazingarostudio! Here

Optional Plugins Gradient Glow.


This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.

Lets get started

Open a new image 600 x 600

Copy and paste paper 6 and add your mask and merge down.

Add tube so you can work around it.

Round Frame 3 resize 75% and paste on the tag.

Word resize 50% Duplicate it and merge it down add gradient glow and paste to the lower right of the frame.

Pin resize 65% place at the top right of the frame to make it look like the pin is going thur it.

Guitar resize 66% and again at 50% place on the left side of frame and tilt to the right.

Rock (word art) resize at 50% place to the top left of frame.


Now add a drop shadow to all layers



*****Optional for your tube******

I was turned on to this trick by a good friend of my named Kim. You can check her out Click Here See Kim!

On your tube if you want to make it kinda pop out a little more here is something you can do.

Duplicate your tube layer on the copy layer add a gaussian blur of 2.00 and move it below the original layer. On the original layer blend mode to hard light and change the opacity to 73. Merge the layer down and sharpen!

Crop/resize tag to your preference - add copyright/license & watermark & name ..Save as PNG or JPEG

Please leave me a comment to let me know how you liked my tutorial. And plese send me your results and I will post them up! I would love to see your results! My E-mail is TimeOfYourLifeScraps@yahoo.com

0 comments: